Modern Dad Skills Include Mastering the Latest Technology
The skills that it takes to be a dad have changed a lot. Like, your kids don't care at all about learning how to change their own oil, but you'd damn sure better teach them how to use the HDMI inputs on the TV.
A new survey found the skills that modern dads need to master, and here are 10 of the best ones:
- Cooking a meal.
- Setting up WiFi and a Netflix account.
- Building IKEA furniture.
- Setting up video game consoles.
- Teaching the kids what all the wires going into the TV do.
- Keeping up on the latest technology.
- Scraping together a down payment so their kids can actually afford a home.
- Being active on social media.
- Keeping up on fashion trends.
- Teaching the kids how to host their own YouTube show.
Read more at Daily Mirror.