Meal Deals and Freebies For Quad City Veterans
We can’t say thank you enough for everything that our Veterans have done for us. The least we can do is show you where to go on Veterans Day to get a free meal.
Military I.D. or proof of service is required to take advantage of these freebies:
- Applebee’s: One of 8 entrées to choose from for a free meal.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Free order of traditional or boneless wings and a side of fries. Dine-in only.
- Chili’s: Free meal from a select menu. Dine-in only.
- Chipotle: Buy-one/get-one free burrito, bowl, salad or order of tacos.
- Cracker Barrel: Complimentary slice of Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake for dessert or a Crafted Coffee.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Free donut.
- Famous Dave’s: Free 2 Meat Combo served with choice of side and cornbread muffin.
- Hooters: Free meal from a select menu. Requires drink purchase.
- Little Caesars Pizza: Free pizza or $5 HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo.
- Olive Garden: Free entrée from a special menu. Entrées are served with unlimited soup or house salad and garlic breadsticks.
- Outback Steakhouse: Free Bloomin’ Onion and a non-alcoholic beverage. Also available 10% off Heroes Discount.
- Red Lobster: Free appetizer or dessert from a select list.
- Red Robin: Free Red’s Tavern Double and Bottomless Steak Fries.
- Starbucks: Free tall (12oz) hot brewed coffee.
- Texas Roadhouse: Free Lunch from special menu. Includes sides and a soft drink, coffee, or tea. Dine-in only.
- T.G.I. Friday’s: Free menu item up to $12. Dine-in only.
Read more at The Military Wallet.