Man Accidentally Swallows Entire COVID Test Swab Stick
A man in the UK had to be taken to the hospital after he accidentally swallowed a whole COVID-19 swab stick.
The sticks are about 6-inches long, and the style he was being tested with go through the mouth and swab the back of the throat.
It's unclear whether he was using a home-test kit, or if he was at a testing facility. All they know is that he was being tested, and he somehow accidentally swallowed a 6 inch Q-Tip.
The man was taken to Hull Royal Infirmary for examination.
According to HullLive, this isn't the first report of someone swallowing the test sticks.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app