Lay’s Announced Chicago Deep Dish As One of Eight New Chip Flavors
You know, eventually everything is going to end up as a potato chip flavor.
Lay's just announced eight new flavors. They're all part of a "Tastes of America" line, so each one is supposed to represent a flavor from different parts of the country. Here's what they are:
- Deep Dish Pizza – Chicago
- Lobster Roll – New England
- Pimento Cheese – The South
- Thai Sweet Chili – The Pacific Northwest
- Fried Pickles with Ranch – State Fairs
- Crab Spice – Maryland
- Chile Con Queso – Texas
- Cajun Spice – Louisiana
Each flavor is going on sale at the end of the month, and will be available through September. They'll only be in stores in the regions they represent. If you want the other ones, you'll have to order them from Lays.com.