Here’s the World’s Shortest IQ Test: Just Three Questions
Ready to prove you're secretly a genius?
The world's shortest IQ test is spreading around online right now. It's only three questions long, but only 17% of people get all of them right. That means 83% of people fail. But you won't! Because again, secret genius and all that.
Here are the three questions:
1. A bat and ball cost $1.10 total. The bat costs $1 more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?
2. It takes five machines five minutes to make five widgets. How long would it take 100 machines to make 100 widgets?
3. There's a patch of lily pads in a lake. Every day, the patch doubles in size. If it takes 48 days for the patch to cover the entire lake, how long will it take to cover half of the lake?
And here are the answers:
1. The common wrong answer is 10 cents. The right answer is 5 cents.
2. The common wrong answer is 100 minutes. The right answer is 5 minutes.
3. The common wrong answer is 24 days. The right answer is 47 days.
So what's the verdict? You smart or what?
Read more at Daily Mirror.