Here Are the Top Strategies For Cutting in Line
There aren't many things in day-to-day life that make people angrier than someone cutting in a line. But people keep doing it anyway.
A new survey found more than one in four people admit to cutting in lines. Here are the most common strategies you can use to try to get away with it:
- Spot a gap in the line and hop right in by pretending they thought that was the end.
- Start talking with someone who's got a good spot in the line, possibly a friend or maybe even a stranger, and stay up there in the line with them.
- Lie to the other people in line by saying you're going to be late, so those people will let you in.
- Just start rapidly apologizing as they cut and hope that's enough.
- Go to the front of the line by pretending to just have a quick question for the staff.
Read more at The Independent.