UPDATED: Here Are The Best Christmas Displays in the Quad Cities
It's the time of year when everyone throws up the best light display they can dish out. We've done some driving research and compiled the best displays in the Quad Cities. If you know of a kick ass spot that didn't make the list, let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep checking back, we're updating every day through Christmas.
One of this year's best has to be Kall Christmas Lights in Davenport:
- Kall Christmas Lights, 1852 Westminster Circle- Light show set to music, shows every hour and half hour from 5:30pm-10:30pm
- Fejervary Park Interactive Light Show- 5:30pm-10:30pm every half an hour
- VanderVeer Botanical Center and Park Walk- indoor light display themed after Harry Potter's Yule Ball
- Lights on Hillandale, 2006 Hillandale Rd Davenport IA 52804- Animated display
- Decked Out Cement Mixer, 3636 W River Dr, Davenport, IA 52802- Cement mixer outlined with Christmas lights
- West 57th Street Street, Davenport, IA- Neighborhood goes all out on their decorations
- Blanchard st Christmas Train, 2404 N Blanchard St Davenport - See video below.
- Oakbrook Place Lights, 18 Oakbrook Place, Bettendorf, IA, 52722- Light show set to music
- Lighted Trees On Both Sides of Road Through Neighborhood, 18th Street and Lindenwood, Head West- Neighbors have outdoor plastic trees lined down both sides of the street
- Wolf Family Lights, 2505 Navajo Drive, Bettendorf, IA - Shows run from 5 pm - 10 pm every night. No show if it's raining. Check out the vid below.
- Henry's Christmas Yard, 1504 26th Avenue Moline, IL- Massive Light display featuring 32.5ft Inflatable Santa
- Multi-Home Light Display, 2434 15th St Moline, IL- Crazy light display going across multiple homes and garages
- John Deere Commons, 1400 River Dr, Moline, IL 61265 Downtown Moline light display across JD Commons, large tree in TaxSlayer Circle,
- Kernals Christmas Corner, 2304 190th St Ct N in East Moline, IL- Animated Light show with music, does shows for Christmas and Halloween
- Modern Woodmen of America, 1701 1st Ave, Rock Island, IL 61201- Entire front of building illuminated green with lit Santa's Sleigh and Reindeer on roof!
- So Many Lights on House, 17th St Just South of 25th Avenue, Rock Island- Color changing tree, giant snowflake, and much more to be seen.
- Quad City Botanical Center Winter Nights Winter Lights, 2525 4th Ave
Rock Island, Illinois 61201- Walk through the botanical center's beautiful light display, indoor and out!
- Light Up 9th Street, 3125 9th St, Rock Island 61201- Animated Light Display
- Bunch of Inflatables 1434 43rd St, Rock Island, IL 61201- House nicely decorated with multiple inflatables
- A Christmas Story Light Display, 2116 24th St, Rock Island, IL - Ralphie with his Red Ryder BB Gun, Ralphie in his bunny pajamas and more.
- Eagle Point Park Symphony of Lights Drive Through Display, 3923 N 3rd St, Clinton, IA 52732- Drive through Eagle Point Park and see the lights everywhere
- East Peoria Festival of Lights, 123 Par 3 Ln, East Peoria, IL 61611- Drive though display featuring sculptures made of Christmas lights
- Colona Christmas House, 811 2nd. Street Colona, IL 61241- Large inflatables, music, and more
- Downtown Geneseo, 137 S State St #111, Geneseo, IL 61254- See historic downtown Geneseo lit up as you shop local businesses
- The Jelly Of The Month Club Light Show, 14398 E Wolf Rd. Geneseo, 61254-
- Downtown LeClaire, 212 S Cody Rd, Le Claire, IA 52753- Stores with Christmas window displays and light displays, many years Christmas music playing in the street
- Antolik Christmas Lights, 1506 13th St, Silvis, Illinois 61282- Animated light display
- Aaron Brown's Christmas Light Extravaganza, 606 10th Ave. Hampton, IL- Animated Light Display
- ToneySteph Christmas Yard, 1709 E 3rd St Coal Valley, IL 61240- Inflatables galore, featuring a massive Yeti.
- Computer aided light/music show at 533 East Park Street in Geneseo, IL - Tune into 1041 FM to hear the music in your car.
- The City of Geneseo Facebook page has a great map of everything going on in their area. Check it out below.