Here Are the 15 Spots on America’s Travel Bucket List
Maybe this is why Americans take so few international trips? We've just got so much stuff to do here.
A new survey asked Americans for the things on their "travel bucket list" in the U.S. And here are the top 15.
- See the Grand Canyon, 36%.
- Visit Yellowstone National Park, 35%.
- See Niagara Falls. The American side, I guess, 34%.
- Go to Las Vegas, 31%.
- See Mount Rushmore, 27%.
- Go to Redwood National Park, 27%.
- Go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans, 26%.
- Drive the Pacific Coast Highway, 25%.
- See the fall leaves in New England, 22%.
- Drive from Miami to Key West, 22%.
- See Cape Cod, 22%.
- See a Broadway show in New York City, 21%.
- Walk along Venice Beach and the Santa Monica pier, 21%.
- Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge, 21%.
- Eat a cheesesteak in Philadelphia, 20%.
Read more at South Florida Reporter.