Earn an Extra $10K as an Embalmer…or Grab a 97X Stimulus Check
An extra $10,000 would be great right about now wouldn't it? But we take pride in working for a living. Well...for this one you may have to earn a bachelors degree first and then do a bunch of training. And have the constitution of an elephant.
Embalmers get on average a hourly wage of $24.14. Which means you'd have to spend almost 52 eight hour days prepping people for viewings & gluing eyelids shut.
I mean...you COULD do that. Or you could just listen every hour for the 97X 10K Cash Code that you can enter for a chance to win with out having to work so hard.
97X has your chance to win $1,000 cash or a grand prize of $10,000. Starting now, there are ten chances to win each day and winning is as easy as listening for the codewords and coming back here to enter. The more codewords you enter, the better your chances at winning some big bucks.
Here's How It Works
- Set your radio to 97X, download the 97X app, or tell Alexa to play 97X Quad Cities.
- We'll give you 10 codewords from 6am-3pm.
- Enter each word you hear on our station app.
- We'll draw from all correct codeword entries and reward $1,000 twice per day.
- One player will be randomly drawn for the biggest stimulus check anywhere — $10,000. The more codes you enter, the better your chances.
Enter Your Winning Words Now
You've got at least one of the 10 words we gave you on-air today? Great! Enter them on the Win Cash contest page.
The easiest way to play is via our station app, get it at the link below.