Earn $10,000 By Playing Games?
As we inch closer to the end of 2020 it's possible you are looking to earn a few extra bucks. Maybe you've got holiday gifts in mind or maybe you have been out of work and are looking for some money to keep you afloat.
- More than half of Americans report having a side gig at some point, according to a recent survey by SunTrust Banks.
- While side hustlers pull in an average of $8,794 a year, millennials are making almost 20% more per year at $10,972.
- Balancing a side gig and a full-time job can be hard, but managing your time and financials well makes it easier.
Here's How It Works
- Do this right now: set your radio to 97X, download the 97X app, or tell Alexa to play 97X Quad Cities.
- We'll give you 10 codewords throughout the day - be sure to listen all day long, because we'll give you hints about when the next word is coming, too.
- Enter each word you hear on our app.
- We'll draw from all correct codeword entries and reward two $1,000 winners each day.
- One player will be randomly drawn for the biggest stimulus check anywhere, $10,000 - the more codes you enter, the better your chances.
Enter Your Winning Words Now
You've got at least one of the 10 words we gave you on-air today? Great! Enter them on the Win Cash contest page.
The easiest way to play is via our station app, get it at the link below.