Early Tin Dusters Car Show This Saturday in Quincy
A one-of-a-kind car show is happening this weekend in Quincy, Illinois to benefit Camp Callahan in the most fun way possible.
The Early Tin Dusters Fall Color Run is happening Friday, October 13th through Sunday, October 15th in Quincy, inviting exclusively streetrods from 1949 and older to the area to check out the foliage along their drive-in, and just a weekend of camaraderie.
Registration for the show begins at 8am on Saturday for the show that runs until 4pm. Park your car in downtown Quincy and enjoy what all the area has to offer.
Each day of the weekend, a walking tour of the unique shops and downtown businesses happens. Friday it begins at 10am, Saturday at 9am.
Other events that happen over the weekend include:
- 10am-6pm: Dash For The Cash - Walking tour of shops and businesses of downtown Quincy.
- 5pm-9pm: Happy Hour and Dance: Entertainment from Southern Rail Band, Happy Hour from 5-6pm and dancing from 6-9pm.
- 9am-4pm: Dash For The Cash - Walking tour of shops and businesses of downtown Quincy.
- 1-3pm: Ladies Time Out (History Museum on The Square): Afternoon gathering of presentations, shopping, and refreshments - free to attend.
- 2pm: Octoberfest Marching Band and Parade
- 4:30-7pm: Live music from Rebel Kane at The Atrium on Third
- 6:30pm: Drawing for cash giveaway
- 7-10pm: Dance with music from Hearsay Band with costume party and prizes
- 8am-10am: Poker Run starting at The Atrium on Third
- 8am-2:30pm: Vendors in The Park: Food, crafts, and car parts
- 10:30-11:30pm: Church service at Moorman Park
- 12pm: Flag Presentation
- 12:30pm: Drawing For Cash
- 2pm: Awards Presentation
Read more at Early Tin Dusters
LOOK: Controversial songs from the year you were born
Gallery Credit: Stacker