Someone needs to give this guy one of those "hide a key" rocks to put outside his place for the next time he gets hammered.

A 26-year-old guy in Guangdong, in southeast China, went out drinking last Thursday night. And he got so drunk that for some reason, he swallowed his keys.

But since he was so drunk, he didn't remember doing it, he just knew that all of a sudden, he was in a lot of pain.

So he went to the hospital, where the doctors took an X-ray, and saw the keys inside him.

They performed emergency surgery to get the keys out, and he's now recovering.

Read more at the

More From 97X