Drunk Man Punctures Bowel With 30-Inch-Long Sex Toy
A drunk man in Scunthorpe, U.K. had required medical attention after he lost control of a 2.5-foot-long object he had inserted in himself and perforated his bowel.
"This case is the first of its kind and exclusive due to the enormous size," doctors said. The unnamed man needed to have a stoma bag fitted to prevent waste from passing through his colon. He was confined to the hospital for nine days and had to be fed through a tube.
The sex toy was removed from him along with part of his large intestine.