The Los Alamos County Fire Department shared a video from a house fire that had a scare start. The owner's were out of the room when the two dogs jumped up and knocked over the ironing board, with a hot iron on it.

The rig landed on a floor grate, which had things on top of it that eventually caught fire. Within a few minutes, high flames are visible in the video.

The fire was able to be taken care of before it was too damaging, and both dogs survived.

Read more at UPI

97X logo
Enter your number to get our free mobile app

More From 97X