Do You Like America’s Favorite Vegetable?
Here are the results here of a new survey that found the most popular type of vegetable in every state. The people at Green Giant asked almost 4,000 Americans to pick their favorite vegetable. Here's what they found:
- Broccoli is the most popular vegetable in the country. It came out on top in 24 of the 50 states.
- Corn is the second-most popular, it came in first in nine states.
- Potatoes won six states, carrots won five states, string beans won three states, and cucumbers won two.
- Peas won one state: Idaho. That's right, they didn't go with potatoes.
- That means onions, green peppers, celery, spinach, and kale are not the most popular anywhere.
Read more at PR Newswire.