Crazy Things People Would Do to Avoid Paying Taxes
A new survey asked 1,000 people what they would rather do to get out of paying their taxes. They were given seven different scenarios to choose from.
Here's what they would rather go through:
- 32% would perform five karaoke songs in front of co-workers.
- 18% would go without WiFi for an entire year.
- 16% would let their credit score plummet 50 points.
- 13% would gain 20 pounds.
- 11% would have their entire browser history made public.
- 5% would smell like a skunk for six months.
- 5% would give up half of their retirement savings.
Read more at GoBankingRates.