Christmas in the Village is This Weekend
Not only is Christmas in the Village this weekend...but Doug Brundies is helping kick it off at Baked Beer & Bread Co. tonight 8-11!!!!
Retro Fire Truck rides, Trolley Rides, Scrooge and Santa! Friday & Saturday in the Village of East Davenport!
An event celebrated for more than 40 years featuring live music throughout the Village and lots of free family fun.
Santa will be in the Village Fire House. He arrives at 6:00 each evening by fire truck east on 11th Street
• Retro fire truck rides, weather permitting. Bring your camera!
• Trolley Rides - Board in parking lot behind Camp McClellan Cellars on Jersey Ridge Road
• Scrooge will be at the Boyler's Building
• Kids Crafting Center at Bayside Bistro, 1105 Christie Street (Across Christie Street from Lagomarcino's)
• Snuggle up to a greyhound at Edward Jones courtesy of Quad Cities Greyhound Adoption.
• Face Painting in The Village Theatre and live music
• Petting Zoo & Nativity Scene at Gildea's Pocket Park (corner of Mound St. and E. 11th St.)
• The Grinch, Frosty the Snowman, and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer will be in the Village
• Jack Frost will be nipping noses throughout the Village
• Metro Drum Corp performs Saturday night @ 7:00
*Miss Iowa, Mikhayla Hughes-Shaw will be reading Christmas stories to children on Saturday evening at Giraffe Photography, 2302 East 11th Street.
• "Winter Sparkle" Fireworks: Saturday at 9 p.m