Annual Restaurant Survey Reveals America’s Favorite Brands
The Harris Poll's 29th Annual EquiTrend Study just came out and shows some changes in America's strongest and most favorite brands.
The study looks at brands across media, travel and other areas, but we're going to focus on the food. Here's what are considered the top brands in the restaurant categories:
- Burger Restaurant – Five Guys, replacing In-N-Out
- Casual Dining Restaurant – The Cheesecake Factory
- Chicken Restaurant – Chick-fil-A
- Coffee & Quick Service Restaurant – Starbucks Coffee Shop
- Fast Casual Mexican Restaurant – Moe’s Southwest Grill
- Ice Cream Shop – Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Shop
- Pizza Chain – Papa John’s Pizza
- Sandwich Shop – Subway
Read more at The Harris Poll.