All Three Missing Davenport Men In Building Collapse Found
On Monday morning during a press conference, Davenport Police Chief of Police Jeffery Bladel announced that the three men who were missing in the partial building collapse in downtown Davenport have been recovered.
According to Chief Bladel, three victims were recovered from the scene within the last 48 hours.
On Saturday, June 3rd, at 11:59am, a victim was recovered and forensically identified as 42-year-old Branden Colvin Sr.
On Sunday, June 4th, at 12:25pm, a victim was recovered and forensically identified as 51-year-old Ryan Hitchcock.
On Monday, June 5th, at 2:30am, a victim was recovered and forensically identified as 60-year-old Daniel Prien.
Chief Bladel said that there is no information that there are any other missing individuals at this time.
The investigation is still ongoing into the cause of the collapse of the building, and its surrounding circumstances.
"Three Davenport community members were killed in this event. So far, our community has rallied around these families. Continue to honor those families, continue to respect those families in how we act," Chief Bladel said as he left the podium.
The discovery of the three victims comes after the arrival and search by Iowa Task Force 1, the state's premier urban search and rescue team, in conjunction with our local authorities.
Watch the full press conference here: