About 50% of Us Are Driving Around in a Filthy Car
Sometimes, you forget to take that drive-thru cup into the house and throw it away. Sometimes, you choose not to take it into the house and throw it away.
A new study shows that 49% of us are driving around in a dirty car, and quite a few other things.
- The dirtiest parts of people's cars are the floor, the backseat, cup holders, dashboard, and the trunk.
- The top things junking up the inside of peoples cars are empty bottles, food wrappers, blankets, old magazines, and crumbs.
- Just over 2/3 people said their car is so dirty they're embarrassed when people ride with them.
- 7/10 said a messy car is a turnoff, and 50% would consider cancelling a date if the person showed up in a nasty car.
- 78% overall said having a clean car makes them feel like they have their life together.
- 45% said containing the mess from getting bigger is hard, and can even feel overwhelming sometimes.
- 24% of people don't clean their car because they know it'll just get messy again.
- 1/4 people would rather clean a toilet than their car.
Read more at SWNS
Enter your number to get our free mobile app