7 Days of Dark Beer
When I'm going for numbers, I'm a lite beer kinda guy. But that doesn't mean that I shun all things non-transparent. Which is why I'm a fan of Radicle Effect Brewerks new "7 Days of Darkness".
The 7 Days of Darkness approaches. Its ominous presence brings with it some of the most diabolical and tasty Dark brews conjured by the minds of some of the most twisted brewers. For 7 long, flavorful days, one Dark beer will appear on our list that will rip your taste buds apart! You will soon beg for the light to return if you can endure The 7 Days of Darkness!
The list this year, in no particular order:
• 2018 Radicle Effect Brewerks Devil’s Left Hand
• 2016 Firestone Walker Stickee Monkee
• 2015 Avery Mephistopheles
• 2016 Triptych AJ’s Stout
• 2018 Brickstone Dark Secret
• 2017 Rogue Rolling Thunder
• 2017 The Bruery So Happens it’s Tuesday