2018 Wedding Trends Have Brides Controlling Their Bridesmaids’ Tans
It's wedding season, and you know what that means: People celebrating their love by going crazy over a super expensive party.
Here are some results from a new study on weddings and definitely not just the good side of things:
- 64% of people say the wedding planning process is stressful. The biggest source of stress is the budget, the second biggest is other people, like your mother or mother-in-law.
- 50% of people say their spouse was involved, "just the right amount" in planning. 20% say their spouse wasn't involved, but that was a good thing.
- Brides say it's three times more important for their dress to look good than for the flowers to look good and they say getting their hair and makeup right is more important than their wedding vows.
- The cities that have the most "bridezillas" are: New York, San Francisco, Detroit, Houston, and Tampa.
- One out of three brides in New York give their bridesmaids specific instructions on how tan they should be for the wedding.
Read more at We TV.