Here’s How to NOT Annoy Your Co-Workers at the Office
A new survey from SWNS asked people to name the most annoying things that happen at the office. Here's what people said . . .
1. Coworkers talking too loudly while you're trying to work.
2. People who cough or sneeze without covering their mouth.
3. Coworkers who come into work even though they're sick.
4. Slow computers.
5. I.T. issues.
6. Smelly bathrooms.
7. People who leave dirty dishes in the work sink.
8. When you're in the bathroom and realize someone didn't wash their hands.
9. Gross toilet seats, or toilet bowls.
10. When your computer keeps crashing.
We've got some pretty considerate people here at the radio station. So, while I couldn't agree with all 10 of these annoyances...I did find a few to expand on:
1. Coworkers talking too loudly while you're trying to work. Much like the previous survey, I have to agree. But for some reason it only happens when I'm on the air...and a giant bright light that says "ON AIR" is making them squint.
6. Smelly bathrooms. More like smelly hallways. It doesn't happen quite as often since we got new bathrooms added...but when there was only 2 bathrooms for the whole building...and they were right in the hallway where we get to lead clients to do production...it was super embarrassing to have to spray air freshener as we walked through a cloud.
Reading the big list above makes me appreciate my co-workers. Even the ones who leave the coffee pot on past noon and it ends up burning the bottom of the pot making the whole building smell like burnt coffee beans.