This Why You Gain “Love Weight” in a Relationship
One of the oft-overlooked perks of getting into a relationship is that you can finally stop dieting and going to the gym so much.
Four out of five people gain what's called "love weight" when they get into a serious relationship. A new survey figured out a few reasons why it happens:
- Eating out more.
- Adopting a less active lifestyle.
- Staying home to eat and drink.
- Exercising less to spend more time together.
- Trying new foods and restaurants as a couple.
- Starting a family.
- Less motivation to keep up your physique.
- Take more Ubers or taxis together instead of walking places.