The Weirdest Things That We Ask Google
Someone looked at the weirdest things people Google, but not things that only a few people search for. It's stuff that thousands of people Google, every month.
Here are some of the good ones:
- Does passing gas burn calories? The answer is yes, but only because it takes a tiny bit of energy to do it. By that standard, breathing burns calories too.
- Why do men have nipples? Because it happens in utero before your male hormones kick in.
- Do penguins have knees? Yes, they do.
- Is the Tooth Fairy real?
- Do pigs sweat? Yes, but not to cool themselves down, they have to roll in the mud for that.
- Do men have periods?
- Do worms have eyes? No, but their skin cells can detect light.
- Why does my boss hate me?
- Can a man get pregnant?
- Am I a psycho?
The top 20 also include:
- "When will I die?"
- "Does my butt look 40?"
- "Is the world flat?"
- "Can I marry my cousin?"
- "What happens if you drink blood?"
Read more at Digitaloft.