The Most Overrated Tourist Spots in America
Millions of people are going to visit some of the famous landmarks around the country this summer. Hundreds of thousands of them are going to say, "Wait, that's it?"
Thrillist just put together a list of the 10 most overrated tourist spots in the United States. Even though the list is based totally on their opinions and not any numbers or data. Check 'em out:
- Mount Rushmore, South Dakota.
- The Empire State Building in New York.
- The Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles.
- Lombard Street in San Francisco.
- The Statue of Liberty.
- The Mall of America in Minneapolis.
- The Space Needle in Seattle.
- Beale Street in Memphis.
- The Alamo in San Antonio.
- The Magnificent Mile in Chicago.
Read more at Thrillist.