The Most Common Grammar Mistakes We Keep Making
Turns out the CIA isn't the only entity keeping an eye on what you do. Microsoft has been keeping tabs on the typos people make while typing in Word.
Here's a list that they came up with of the most common mistakes we're making while writing:
- Accidentally putting two spaces between words.
- Forgetting or misusing commas.
- Not properly hyphenating two words.
- Messing up subject-verb agreement, like writing: "The cats eats."
- Capitalizing the wrong words or accidentally capitalizing a word in the middle of a sentence.
Read more at Mashable.