The Healthiest Breakfasts at Popular Fast Food Joints
Someone went through the menus at a bunch of fast food joints, and figured out the healthiest breakfast you can order. Basically, you just want to go with a simple egg sandwich.
Here's exactly what to order at seven fast food places:
- McDonald's. An Egg McMuffin, hold the ham. Even with no meat it's got a lot of salt. Besides that, it's not that bad for you and it's only 300 calories.
- Burger King. An Egg and Cheese English Muffin. It's only 270 calories.
- Starbucks. The Spinach and Feta Wrap. It has more salt than an Egg McMuffin, but less fat, more protein, and only 290 calories.
- Taco Bell. The Breakfast Soft Taco "Fresco Style." That means no cheese, basically eggs and salsa on a tortilla at 240 calories.
- Subway. The Egg and Cheese Sandwich on flatbread. 360 calories, and you can add all the veggies you want.
- Dunkin' Donuts. The Egg White Sandwich on flatbread. 280 calories.
- Chick-fil-A. The healthiest breakfast there is the Greek Yogurt Parfait. Not much salt, not too much fat, and it's only 230 calories.
Read more at Business Insider.