Science Says You Should Have Sex Every Day
Did you know that getting laid every day boosts your immune system and keeps you looking young? Here are a few scientific reasons you should be getting-it-on every day.
- Your chance of getting a cold goes down. Researchers at Wilkes University in Pennsylvania found that people who had sex at least twice a week released more antigens like immunoglobulin A, which helps fight off colds and the flu.
- It keeps you looking young. A Scottish researcher had judges guess the ages of 3,500 people. And people who were having sex three times a week were rated seven to 12 years younger compared to people who were "only" doing it twice a week.
- It could lower your risk of prostate cancer. According to a study from Harvard Medical School, men who "finished" more often reduced their risk of developing prostate cancer by 22%.
- It lowers your blood pressure and stress levels. A 2005 study found that people who had sex had lower blood pressure and better stress responses than people who didn't get-it-on.
- It can make you smarter. Separate studies by researchers at the University of Maryland and Konkuk University in South Korea found that mice and rats who had sex more often were less stressed.
And since stress can impair your brain's ability to function, sex might make you a more intelligent thinker.