Man Drops Acid, Calls Police Because a Spider Gave Birth in His Stomach
This sounds like something out of a nightmare. Prepare to freak out for a minute, but just for a minute.
A 19-year-old guy in Cleveland called the cops last Thursday night and told them he swallowed a pregnant spider that had given birth in his stomach.
He said tiny baby spiders were starting to crawl out of his mouth, he could feel their legs scratching around in his throat. This is where it's okay to freak out.
If it sounds too crazy to be true, it's because it wasn't actually true. When paramedics showed up, he admitted that he'd dropped acid about an hour before he called 911.
It's not clear if he's facing any charges, but they took him to a hospital. The police department hopes this discourages other people from experimenting with drugs.
Read more at The Indy Channel.