It’s National Pizza Day, This Calls For a Celebration
Today is National Pizza Day. Finally, the one day a year when Americans will eat pizza. Here are some results from a new survey celebrating the "holiday."
- 57% of people say they love pizza, 41% say they wouldn't go as far as to say they love it, but they like it a lot and 2% say they hate pizza. How can you hate pizza?
- 30% of us eat pizza at least once a week.
- 22% of us can eat an entire pizza by ourselves.
- Our favorite toppings are: Cheese, pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, bacon, onions, green peppers, black olives, Canadian bacon, and pineapple.
- 4% of women say they'd rather eat pizza than have a boyfriend. 3% of men would choose eating pizza over having a girlfriend.
Read more at National Today.