Fun Super Bowl Prop Bets Including Odds a Fan Throws “Slightly Deflated Football” onto Field
There are some ridiculous Super Bowl prop bets being offered by online sportsbooks, over 100 of them. Half of them are about actual, game-related stats and the rest are the silly stuff.
- The odds that a fan trolls Tom Brady by tossing a "slightly deflated football" on the field: 19-to-1. There are better odds that a fan tosses a flare on the field (15-to-1) and much longer odds that a sex toy is tossed on the field (45-to-1).
- Falcons coach Dan Quinn is bald, and the odds that he wears a hair-piece during the game: 50-to-1.
- The odds that any player does a "Dirty Bird" touchdown celebration: 10-to-13.
- The odds of announcer Joe Buck being clean shaven for the Super Bowl broadcast: 10-to-1. Buck does have a penchant for rocking the stubble.
- The odds the word 'DeflateGate' is not mentioned during the whole game by Buck, his partner Troy Aikman, or the sideline reporters: 8-to-1.
- Over-under on the times 'Dynasty' will be said during the broadcast: 3.5
- Odds there is a halftime show wardrobe malfunction: 2-to-1. The odds are really short on this one. So, they must be defining 'wardrobe malfunction' broadly.
- The odds that Lady Gaga has a wardrobe malfunction that, "must expose an intimate part of the body": 15-to-1.
- The odds Gaga wears an outfit that Fox needs to blur for indecency: 3-to-2.
- The odds someone catches on fire during the halftime show: 25-to-1.
- The odds someone falls off the stage during the halftime show: 12-to-1.
- The over-under on commercials that parody Donald Trump: 1.5.
- The odds Patriots coach Bill Belichick hosts "Saturday Night Live" in the weeks following the Super Bowl: 5,000-to-1.
- The odds that Gaga says the word "Trump" at any time during the Super Bowl halftime show: 9-to-5.
- Odds that Joe Buck or Troy Aikman mention that Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th Round of the NFL Draft during the broadcast: 1-to-2.
Get more prop bets at USA Today.