Florida Man Lights a Candle to Cover Poop Smell, Burns Down Yacht
I'm glad no one got hurt in this fire, it really lets us enjoy it to its fullest. There's a guy in Hollywood, Florida who owns a 38-foot yacht worth $170,000, he keeps it docked in a marina.
He was on his boat on Thursday night, and after he did some stinky business in the bathroom, he lit a candle to cover up the smell. Which was a decent plan, until the candle tipped over and the whole boat caught on fire. He got off safely, but the fire totally destroyed the yacht and also damaged the two yachts docked next to his.
As far as we know, the guy isn't going to be facing any charges since it was an accident and insurance will probably take care of the damages.
Read more at Sun-Sentinel.