2017’s Highest Paying Jobs in America
Here's a list of the highest paying jobs in America in 2017. Unfortunately "Morning Radio Show DJ" isn't on it, but being a drug dealer seems to be fairly lucrative.
A legal one, since almost all of the top jobs are medicine and pharmaceutical related. Although I'm sure the guys doing it illegally are pulling in solid cash too.
Anyway, here are the ten best-paying jobs, along with their average salary:
- Physician – $188,000
- Pharmacy manager – $149,000
- Patent attorney – $140,000
- Medical science liaison – $133,000
- Pharmacist – $126,000
- Enterprise architect – $113,000
- Physician assistant – $113,000
- App development manager – $112,000
- Research and development manager – $112,000
- Corporate accountant or controller – $111,000
Read more at PR Newswire.