12% of Drivers Do Not Leave a Note When They Hit Another Car
According to a new survey, 12% of people who hit another car while they were parking last year didn't leave a note. The other 88% claim they did.
There's no way 88% of us are that honest, I'm calling B.S. My car gets dinged constantly and I've never gotten a note. Based on these numbers, that's virtually a statistical improbability. Sorry, what was I talking about?
The top two reasons people gave for hitting other cars was that a spot was too tight, or one of their passengers opened their door and hit the person next to them. People also blamed being distracted by their passengers, having to swerve around someone, and pressure from other drivers to park too quickly.
Read more at This is Money.