Your Facebook friends are NOT using their socks instead of T.P.
I spotted several status updates on Facebook that say something to the effect of:
"No toilet paper--Godbye socks!!!" Funny the first time…second and third time? Something's up. Rest assured, nobody is wiping their "back door" with their socks. It's another Facebook game (Along the lines of posting a giraffe. Remember that from a few months ago?)
Here’s how it works:
One of your friends will post one of these statuses below:
“Anyone got any tampons? I’m desperate”
“Just used my boobs to get out of a speeding ticket.”
“How do you get rid of foot fungus?”
“Why is no one around when I’m horny?”
“No toilet paper – Goodbye socks!!!”
“I pooped my pants.”
If you comment or click "Like", you'll get this response back:
You’re in trouble! Lol! A friend did this to me, its a game. You shouldnt have liked or commented on my status. Choose one of the following:
1. Damn diarrohea!
2. Just used my boobs to get out of a speeding ticket.
3. Anyone got tampons? Im desperate.
4. How do you get rid of foot fungus?
5. Why is it no one is around5. Why is it no one is around when Im horny?
6. No toilet paper. Goodbye socks!!
7. Is it too early for a whiskey?
8. What a day, can’t wait till my husband gets home!
9. I just feel like running naked in the garden.
10. Does liver and peanut butter make a good sandwich filling?
Dont explain on the status, just send this message. Your turn!
Their account hasn't been hacked and you won't get a virus. Now you know.