These Leftovers Taste Better When They’re Cold
Leftovers are great, they're like a meal that just keeps on giving. But sometimes firing up your microwave to reheat what's in your doggy bag can seem like a pain. These foods taste great right out of the fridge.
- Takeout Chinese food. Try it as a meal when you're hungover or need an afternoon snack.
- Stuffing. Just dive right in with a fork or throw it on a sandwich for a mini Thanksgiving.
- Meatloaf. Also great on sandwiches, maybe even better than when it's warm.
- Corn off the cob. Shuck the corn off the cob and you have a cool, refreshing snack.
- Leftover pizza. Pizza is one of those foods that's delicious at any temperature.
- Fried chicken. Make sure it's cold, lukewarm chicken is not appetizing at all.
- Frozen candy. Throw you're random candy in the freezer, you'll have a frozen treat in the summer.
Read more at Mother Nature Network.