The Top Ten Things That Make Dads Angry
Was your dad's emotional range somewhere between grumpy and furious? Me too. It's why we're such well-adjusted adults with absolutely no desperate need for people to love us.
A new survey found about a quarter of dads admit they're grumpy pretty much all the time. 73% say while they're not there yet, they're getting there as they get older. Here are the top 10 things that make dads angry:
- People leaving the lights on.
- Traffic jams.
- Bad drivers.
- Bad manners.
- Telemarketers calling during dinner.
- Their football team losing.
- Not getting to spend time with their family because of work.
- Reality TV talent shows.
- How much family activities cost.
- The kids arguing.