The Top Lies Parents Tell Kids
As parents know, telling a little white lie to your kid every once and a while to appease them isn't really a big deal. As long as it gets them off your back, who cares?
A new survey found the top lies parents tell their kids. Check 'em out:
- "If you touch it, it will break."
- "We'll see."
- "We're almost there."
- "We'll come back another time."
- "Carrots help improve your eyesight."
- "I always know when you're lying."
- "We can come back and buy that toy next time."
- "I didn't bring my purse with me today."
- "If you keep making that face, it will freeze like that."
- "Your pet went to live on a farm out in the country."
Read more at Daily Mail.