The Seven Reasons Why Men Avoid Going to the Doctor
Men don't like going to the doctor. But that's fine, because pulsating, oozing growths usually go away on their own, right?
A new survey found men are about 33% less likely than women to go to the doctor on a regular basis. It's not just the sound of rubber gloves snapping behind them. Here are the seven reasons why men say they avoid the doctor:
- I'm too busy – 24%
- I'm afraid of what might be wrong – 22%
- I don't like uncomfortable body exams – 19%
- I don't like being weighed – 12%
- I don't like being naked under the gown – 8%
- I don't want to answer personal questions from the doctor – 7%
- It's too cold in the doctor's office – 4%
Read more at Daily Mail.