The Reasons We’re Only Productive Three Days a Week
Are you productive from the minute you get to work to the minute you leave? Yeah, uh, me too.
A new survey found the average person is only productive for a total of three days a week. When it's hot outside, that drops down to two-and-a-half days.
So what's killing our productivity? Here are the top 10 answers:
- Getting a bad night of sleep.
- Being too hot in the office.
- Your coworkers distracting you or talking to you.
- Computer problems.
- A noisy office.
- Being distracted by personal issues.
- Feeling hungry.
- Being too cold in the office.
- Being hungover.
Read more at Metro.