The Most Common Little Things We Argue About at Home
In the grand scheme of things, we should never get into arguments about any of the things on this list. But in reality, you're probably still going to freak out over the tiniest, most insignificant stuff.
A new survey found the most common little things we argue about at home. Check 'em out:
- Leaving the lights on all the time and wasting electricity.
- Leaving the TV on.
- Not turning off the lights when you leave the house.
- Leaving windows open.
- Leaving doors wide open.
- Leaving doors unlocked.
- Leaving a light on when you go to sleep.
- Messing with the thermostat.
- Leaving electric devices on, like a hair straightener.
- Letting your alarm go off forever and not waking up.
Read more at FemaleFirst.