Suspended Teacher to Student: “Lick Me Where I Fart”
Jennifer Green-Johnson, an English teacher in Dunnville, Ontario, has is facing disciplinary action after saying to a student: “Why don’t you lick me where I fart?”
This isn't the first time Green-Johnson has been in trouble for her comments to students. Examples include:
- Saying, "So you like it from behind," after a student jumped onto another male student's back.
- When students made jokes about a man's penis in a film she “made a comment to the effect that you could not see the actor’s penis without a microscope.”
- Told a girl “sit down or I will bop you in the nose" and said to another, “stop bitching and sit down.”
- While in class, “On more than one occasion, (Green-Johnson) used the words ‘stupid’, ‘idiots’, ‘bitching’ and/or ‘ass’”
- When two students were swinging binders at each other, “made accidental contact with (one of the student’s) groin, causing him to fall to the ground in tears.”
While Green-Johnson is not currently working in the school district, she has not been fired. Grand Erie superintendent Scott Sincerbox confirms that multiple reports have been made about the teacher that have resulted in multiple suspensions.
Green-Johnson will be in front of the school board with the following allegations:
- To student who brought coffee to class: “Get that f---king thing out of here.”
- Called a student a “bloody pedophile.”
- Told a student: “I have never said this to a student before but f--k you.”
- After student made a noise by pressing his lips together: “It sounds like your ass cheeks are too close together.”
- When a student offered her muffins in exchange for a passing grade: “You mean a bribe? I’d be able to s--t for a week.”
- Told female student she “looked like a frumpy old lady today.”
- Allegedly “slapped and/or hit” a student and told him to “grow some balls,” and called him an "idiot."
Surely she's learned her lesson this time.
Read more at Toronto Star.