New Survey Shows That Everyone Has Their Price
So you didn't win the Powerball. What if I offered you a shot at a billion dollars another way? All you have to do is murder someone. You in?
According to a new survey, 6% of people say yes, they'd murder someone for $1 billion. Men are more than twice as likely as women to take the deal. Here are some other awful things we'd be willing to do if the price was right:
- For $1 billion: 10% of people would commit arson, treason, armed robbery, mug someone, or help someone kill themselves. 22% would pose nude for a magazine.
- For $100 million: 25% of people would lie to the police, or sell their sperm or eggs without telling their significant other. 15% would fake their own death. 10% would kick a puppy, take steroids, or beat up a stranger.
- For $1 million: 10% would commit credit card fraud, punch a stranger in the face, smuggle drugs across the border, or star in a porno.
- For $100,000: 10% of people would enter into a fake marriage, cheat on their taxes, steal someone's purse, or perform a sex act on a stranger.
- For $10,000: 20% of people would steal a street sign or flash a stranger.
Read more at New York Daily News.