Minor Crimes and Acts of Rebellion People Are Most Likely to Commit
We're all criminals and apparently no one feels bad about it. A new survey found the minor crimes that people are most likely to commit and you'll probably have no problem admitting you do some of these.
Here are the top 10:
- Buying something, wearing it once, then returning it.
- Taking a sick day when you're not sick.
- Illegally downloading music or movies.
- Getting too much change back when you buy something, and keeping it.
- Logging onto someone else's WiFi.
- Eating grapes or other little things at the grocery store.
- Smuggling food into a movie.
- Using the bathroom at a store or restaurant without buying something.
- Driving with an expired registration.
- Lying to get a discount, like saying it's your birthday or that there was a problem with your food.
Read more at Female First.