Five Random Facts About Easter Candy
Easter is on Sunday, and Americans are expected to spend around $2.4 billion just on candy. With that in mind, here are five random facts about Easter candy.
- Easter is the second-biggest candy holiday of the year. Halloween is first, followed by Easter.
- 87% of parents will buy or make an Easter basket for their kids. 81% of them will steal candy from their kid's stash.
- 89% of people believe the proper way to eat a chocolate bunny is ears first. 5% like to eat the feet first and 4% go for the tail.
- More than 1.5 billion Peeps are consumed each year. There are 35 flavors of Peeps available each Easter season.
- Americans eat more than 16 million jelly beans during Easter. That's enough jelly beans to circle the globe three times.
Read more facts at Elite Daily.