Words and Phrases Used by Millennials and What They Mean
I found a stupid list of 'Words and Phrases Millennials Use But No One Else Understands.' Here are five, and what they mean. You've probably heard and already understand some of them.
- "Sorry not sorry." A fake apology where you're being sarcastic. You're kinda sorry, but you want to make fun of actually being sorry, because you don't think the other person really deserves an apology.
- "I can't even." It means you're annoyed, you're losing your patience, and you're at a loss for words.
- "Perf." It's just an abbreviation for "perfect." Like when you're agreeing to the plans someone made, and don't feel like typing three more letters.
- "TBH." It means "to be honest." And it can be followed by a joke, or a comment that's actually sincere.
- "Bae." You've probably heard this one. It just means "baby," like when you're referring to a significant other. But does anyone still use it?