Woman Asks Facebook if Snake is Venomous After Getting Bit
Lisa Romanoff of Charlotte, North Carolina got bit by a snake last Friday. Before she sought out medical attention, she posted a photo of the copperhead to see if it was venomous.
Turns out, yes, the snake was very venomous. Lisa spent twelve hours in a local hospital and was in a whole lotta pain, but she’ll be okay.
“I was too busy screaming for help to faint,” Lisa said. “Not a fun night, and I have some healing ahead, but I survived … Doc just said I’ll be on crutches for 5 to 7 days.”
Read more at The Charlotte Observer.