Why Do People Hate Life So Much in the Morning?
If you're one of the many, many people who wake up feeling like angry death in the mornings, this is for you.
A new survey asked people for the specific things that make them hate life in the mornings. Here is what they found:
- Having a bad night's sleep.
- Waking up earlier than you need to.
- Bad weather.
- Waking up but still feeling tired.
- Not wanting to go to work.
- Knowing you have a busy or tough day ahead.
- Thinking it's Friday but realizing it's not.
- Sleeping through your alarm.
- A bad commute to work.
Read more at Daily Mail.