White Lies That Parents Most Commonly Tell
As a parent, you want your kids to be honest. That doesn't mean you're not constantly lying to their faces. It's called balance.
FemaleFirst found the most common white lies parents tell. Check 'em out:
- Telling your kids that an annoying toy is lost, when you really got rid of it.
- Lying to your friends about your parenting style.
- Saying you have to leave somewhere like a playground because it's closing, even though it's really not.
- Pretending you didn't eat their candy or other food.
- Pretending to call the police because they did something bad.